Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Lens


I bought a birthday present for myself. It wasn't actually a birthday present, but since I ordered it on my birthday it felt a little like a present to myself.

I indulged in the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens as a fun way to spend some of the money I earned this summer at the blueberry farm (a non-fun way included three fillings at the dentist). Though I haven't had as much time to play with my new lens, I've been pleased with its performance so far (I can't say the same for the fillings).





3 comments:

  1. nice lighting on the milk weed-you can feel the lightness of the fluff. What determines what is a birthday present to self and what is not? Why did this not qualify?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It wasn't a birthday present, because it was my reward for a good blueberry season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see...well in that case....good work on a job well done!

    ReplyDelete