Friday, December 17, 2010

My house

I am in the process of redecorating my house. Technically, it may not be redecorating, since the original theme was green crayon applied by one of my younger siblings.

Grandpa built the dollhouse and furniture for me one Christmas years ago. Earlier Grandma bought me a little mice family for my birthday. I spent many hours managing my household.

My house has been stuffed in the closet for years. This week I found paint and brushes and turned walls green, yellow, purple and blue. Next I'm planning to paint the furniture. Then I will be ready for my friends to come to my house to play.


5 comments:

  1. I LOVE your house but I wish I could have seen the inside of the house better.
    -Nawal

    ReplyDelete
  2. still looking for things to paint I see :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a delightful grandpa and grandma you had. And how nice that you can still enjoy the fruits of their labors.

    ~ Betsy O.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Pick me! Pick me! I'll come play :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The girls really enjoied playing with your house the other day. What a special gift to remeber your grandparents?

    ReplyDelete