Saturday, August 9, 2008

Thrift Store

I am not a good shopper. My attention span is short and I buy monochrome clothing. Yesterday, I survived a trip with my sisters to the Salvation Army Thrift Store. 
The past two years, with college ID, we've taken advantage of the back-to-school $0.79/item sale. This year's sale was limited to children's clothing. We loaded our cart anyway, though Betsy, who balks at spending $5 on a jumper, whined when her bill was the highest.
Libby is reflected in a mirror as she looks 
through a row of dresses

Julie, Betsy and Libby with "favorites"

We miss you Aunt Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. That reminds me of when you helped me with my garage sale in Michigan.
    Did I ever get you a picture of that? Been thinking of doing one here in PA in the spring. Wanna come help? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I scanned the picture from the garage sale and included it in a photo DVD at Joel and Judith's wedding. It took some convincing, but I got Judith's permission before I did it.

    ReplyDelete