Friday, November 26, 2010

Reception


carrot

banana

chocolate

pumpkin

spice

vanilla


The menu included beef tips and noodles, chicken, mashed potatoes,  dinner rolls, tossed salad, coleslaw and a marshmallow-fruit salad. One of the perks of being in the bridal party or one of the immediate family is leading the food line.

Aaron and Lauren were eager to pose for photos of them kissing.



Lauren signing her new last name for the first time.


Several girls vied for the bouquet. Any unmarried girls old enough to gain her dad's permission were invited to participate.

5 comments:

  1. They look like a very happy couple! I'm very happy for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy,
    Your creativity in finding angles, seeing colors, noticing emotions, capturing personalities makes for much more than "documenting" events. This is a great variety of photos; my favorite is the one you caught of Lauren looking at Aaron. She seems genuinely ready to be his devoted wife...how do you know where-to-be-when to get these types of pictures? A sensitive eye, a sensitive heart.

    Can't believe I missed the carrot cupcakes! My favorite!

    Thanks for sharing more shots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look like I am choking him! And Brian's laughing! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the pictures! Who caught Lauren's bouquet?
    -Nawal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beth, one of Lauren's friends from InterVarsity, informed me that she was going to catch the bouquet. Sure enough, she did.

    ReplyDelete