Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Thanks

Giving thanks shouldn't be limited to one Thursday in November. In an attempt to encourage Christians to practice thanksgiving, my Mom selected thirty verses about thanks and asked me to combine them with photographs. 

Lest I appear more altruistic than I am, let me add that she also offered to pay me for my efforts, since she knows I don't like such projects. 

Last year we completed the project, and I compiled the scripture and photographs in a book, which my Mom uses to encourage friends and to aid my siblings in their Bible memory. 

As we near the traditional day of giving thanks, my Mom is again offering the book to her friends, and I decided to share it with you as well. You may view the entire book on the Shutterfly website by clicking this link

Note: You are welcome to order the book for yourself or a friend. We are sharing this as an encouragement for you, and receive no profit should you choose to purchase a book. 

6 comments:

  1. Amy...the book is absolutely stunning. Just beautiful! Two questions...how much is it? And did your Mom set these scriptures to music?

    ~ Betsy O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normally the book is $19.49 from Shutterfly (with $4.99 shipping). Right now (until November 3) they are 50% off, so $9.75.

    My Mom has a CD with the scriptures set to music.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, if you order $30 or more, enter the code SHIP30 at the checkout and receive free shipping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this book. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful! How do I order one?

    ReplyDelete
  6. To order, click the "order photo book" button. That will take you to a page and ask you to sign in. If you don't have a shutterfly account you can create a free one. From there just follow the prompts to the shopping cart.

    ReplyDelete