Saturday, November 13, 2010

Chocolate

Black Forest Waffle (with melted whipped cream, the result of squirting whipped cream on top of warm cherries before running upstairs for my camera)
Julie made black forest waffles for my birthday breakfast. Chocolate seemed to be the theme of my birthday. Libby created a chocolate cake, filled with raspberry jell and covered with chocolate frosting. I also received a Lindt dark chocolate and chili bar, a Lindt white chocolate and coconut bar, Ghirardelli "Dark & Raspberry" squares, Ghirardelli assorted squares, milk chocolate peanut clusters, Mackinac Island Fudge ice cream, Moose Tracks ice cream, and hot chocolate mix. It was a sweet birthday!

10 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Please send me the secret for how you stay so thin eating all that chocolate!:-)

    ~ Betsy O.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My brother and I thought the Black Forest Waffle looked so good.
    -Nawal

    ReplyDelete
  3. for one thing...
    she shared the long john (covered with chocolate frosting)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long john? That didn't even make the list! Wow....what a yummy birthday! I've had dreams similar to this but never had a chocolate day in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I respectfully object to the chocolate covered long john not making the list!!!

    "OJECTION SUSTATAINED", said the judge.

    Uncle Keith

    ReplyDelete
  6. that was supposed to say "OBJECTION SUSTATINED", said the judge

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday from a
    almost everyday reader.
    Sabine

    PS: If you like Lindt chocolate,
    I live near the place where it be
    produced, I would like to send you
    some as b-day gift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmmm. I would love more Lindt chocolate!
    Sabine, if you'd like you can send me an email amycooker(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing the chocolate cake with me and the family.
    Happy Birthday! To my cousin.

    Carmen

    ReplyDelete