Monday, October 8, 2012

Inspiration

I had an inspiration and dug out my old camera and charged its batteries. I'm cautious about taking my Canon Rebel near water, but since my Minolta has been gathering dust anyway, I decided I would risk kayaking down the river with it. 

It was a good decision, though I kept running into sandbars when I squinted through the viewfinder. The bald eagle which Betsy and I have seen twice failed to make an appearance and most of the trees were brown and yellow instead of red and orange. But still, it was beautiful and I enjoyed the trip even more since I was photographing the scenery.

3 comments:

  1. Between the bike and the kayak you have really been photographicly adventurous lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo...who took the picture of you? It's a good picture!

    ReplyDelete