Thursday, February 4, 2010

Sisters

Nearly every day a new doctor or nurse comes in Julie's room and looks at us. "You have to be sisters," they say, or sometimes they ask if we are twins.

The other day I suggested Julie slip off her wrist band and we could trade places. I could lie in the bed for awhile and none of the nurses would know the difference...at least until they drew my blood.

Julie didn't think that was a good idea. So instead we've braided her hair and stuck flowers in it, and I've rearranged her flower arrangements and we challenged each other to Wii bowling and golf.


5 comments:

  1. yeah! who won the bowling match?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flowers in Julie's hair! And I'm so glad that her x-ray came out well. Praying that the next couple of weeks go quickly for her, so we can see pictures of an "upright" Julie!

    ~ Betsy O.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing I could be there playing golf too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I won at bowling. Julie won at golf.

    ReplyDelete