Aaron and Lauren
Aaron is going crazy. Since he began courting, he walks around the farm talking to himself. So it appears until we notice his earbud blinking and realize he's talking on the cell phone to his girlfriend.
Aaron and Julie are setting records for cell phone usage. They talk for hours to their respective friends. Hours and hours on the phone. Recently I overhead half of a conversation about color coding towels. Another day it was mosquito bites.
That inspired me to compile a list of possible topics to ensure my siblings will have hours of stimulating conversation.
- preferred toilet paper ply
- favorite tic tac color
- inny/outie belly button
- smell of McDonald's bathroom soap
- electric verse gas string trimmers
- how to fold fitted sheets
- prevention of gingivitis in third world countries
- versions of the food pyramid
- the difference between pink and salmon
- fiber in cereal marketed for children