Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Food festival

I didn't take many pictures at the International Food Festival at SVSU this year. I was too hungry.

My class didn't finish until 12:20, so the cafeteria was full and the Saudi food had already run out by the time I made it. I still managed to try African (that's right the entire continent was grouped together), Germany, Korea, Taiwan, China, Kuwait, Pakistan and Poland.

I decided that next year, I will offer my students extra credit. I'll tell them to go early and collect a dish of food from every country. They can put up a sign that says, "Ms. Cook's table." All I'll have to do is show up and eat. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a smart plan. Of the foods that you were able to procure, what was your favorite?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss this...! I get to eat beef and mashed potatoes. Sometimes I even get cheesy potatoes...

    ReplyDelete