Friday, May 15, 2009

Visitors

My cousin and her three daughters surprised us with a visit yesterday. I arrived home from school to find a minivan in the driveway and a lady with a baby on her hip. I concluded that the woman must be a homeschool mom. My observation was correct and the homeschool mom turned out to be my cousin!


After drawing a picture, Rebekah selected a stack of picture books from the bookshelf. Abigail climbed onto my lap and Bekah snuggled next to me on the couch for story time. I love reading children's books aloud!

The girls were delighted with the animals. They even helped Brian milk the goats in the evening.

Carmen's beautiful girls--Bethany, Abigail and Rebekah--in the matching dresses she sewed for them. 

P.S. My Rebel has returned and I am happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment