Friday, December 5, 2008

Skiing

I buckled on cross country skis for first time this season and glided for a little while along the edge of our property. When I returned, Naomi asked me how the skiing was. Well, the boots were too small (and didn't lace properly), the skis didn't slide well, and the poles were too tall... other than that it was wonderful. 

Actually, I had a splendid time. Cross country skiing is one of my favorite winter activities. As soon as I rolled out of bed this morning I felt my skiing muscles. I'm eager to go again this afternoon, but before I do I will send one of my siblings to the attic and granary to hunt for better equipment.

2 comments:

  1. Hummm...I went skiing today too only with out the skis and without the snow and without all the heavy clothing. I'm glad you are able to enjoy the cold :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No skis, no snow, no heavy clothing. What did you have?

    ReplyDelete