Brian spent Saturday with Betsy in her new room. Betsy was moved from ICU to a regular room where she was able to rest without as many interruptions. My friend Amanda and I gave Betsy a real shower and washed her hair. Later Brian and I walked with Betsy all the way down the hall to the nurses' station and back.
~Hurts & Hallelujahs~
- A quarter of Aaron's back lower molar is missing. Our dentist prescribed a higher dose of pain medication for him.
- Everyday bodily functions become a big deal when bodies are messed up by trauma and medication.
- As physical bodies heal we are beginning to deal with our emotions as well.
- Betsy moved from ICU and got rid of some of her wires and tubes in the process.
- Mom, Dad, Aaron, Logan and Naomi ate a meal together around our dining-room table.
- The swelling in Naomi's hand has subsided and she doesn't have as much pain in her elbow.